If you wish to update your employment/personal information with the College, you can do it online through the Members Login section.  For assistance with log-in information, contact us and we will be happy to help.

FOR ALL ADDRESS CHANGES -  Please make the address change to your personal information via the Members Login.  All changes must be sent to Jenn by email for approval before your address is actually updated in the system. --- Thanks